If you are planning to buy a web hosting plan for your company than a big question arises as to how do I select the right Hosting Provider for me? The options are so many on the web that one gets confused since everybody states himself to be very good.
So here we are putting a checklist for you which we think you should go through before selecting your Hosting Provider.
1. Customer support – All web hosting companies state that they are available 24/7, 365 days a year. So to confirm it whether they are available or not try going online on their Live chat on weekends and see if what they are saying is really true.
2. Uptime – Try asking as to what is the uptime they can guarantee.
3. Management of servers – Chat with them and ask questions like will they manage your servers for you or not. For example, many hosting companies are selling managed as well as unmanaged Virtual Private Servers (VPS). So you need to ask them whether you would be getting managed services or unmanaged services in the price they are offering. You need to be clear the very first day so that there are no hassles later.
4. Space – Many hosting providers give unlimited disk space now. You need to see whether this comes with the lowest plan or not. For example JustHost provides unlimited disk space even with their lowest plans in Shared Hosting.
5. Cost – Compare costs of different hosting solutions and the features they offer with the others in the market. A lot of cheap hosting sites are available these days which offer you good services.
6. Applications and software’s – Ask your hosting provider as to how many software’s and applications can one download in the plan I wish to buy.
7. Access – Ask the hosting provider that how will I be able to access my site in order to make changes because some sites allow FTP access while some want that you should use their online tool.
8. Bandwidth – Bandwidth is referred to as the amount of traffic one gets on his website per month. So if you do not take an adequate bandwidth plan then in that case you might end up paying more than the monthly fees you just paid for hosting.
9. Online reviews – After you are satisfied that this is the right company for you, try reading some reviews about the company on the internet. It would give you some idea as to whether the opinion you have formed is right or wrong.
Now that we have given you a check list, we think you would be able to find that perfect Host for you which you had been looking for, for a long time. And clubbed with this, if you land up at JustHost by chance then your search is over.
At JustHost we not only give you good customer support service round the clock, all through the year but also our hosting plans are so cheap that you won’t be able to resist them. Along with good services and cheap hosting plans we also give you a 99.999% uptime with a 30 day money back guarantee. Our cheap vps plans come with a managed service, i.e. we manage your vps for you that too free of cost. The best part is that we give unlimited bandwidth and unlimited disk space even with the lowest plans. In our forex vps hosting plans you can download as many as 4 platforms based on your needs which is another plus if you wish to buy forex vps plans from us. So as far as hosting is concerned JustHost is a complete package and you will never regret your decision from the day one.